Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Walk In Stockholm

Stockholm, Sweden - It was my first time in Europe and I have to say that I was amazed by the cleanliness of the surroundings.  Aside from that, I really loved the beauty of the place!
Crossing the street right in front of our hotel.


Posing in the parking lot for disabled (not me).
Restaurang?




Taking pic of myself in the park.



I would love to eat all of 'em but unfortunately I didn't have any Euros with me! 
Finger Free Zone
What a big cooking pan!

As a first timer in Europe, it was really fun walking around and discovering things that can not be found in my country.  Sometimes, all I can ever think during the time I was walking in the streets of Stockholm was my family.  I hope they could see what I saw in that place and feel the beauty and cleanliness of Sweden.

From Sweden with Love,
Jezee Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment